April 14, 2005

The ecosystem is not dying!

N.Z. Bear stops by the comments to this post of mine to say:
As for the Ecosystem, nah, it’s not dying. I just got hit with some big life activities right at the time where I was trying to get some major improvements done on the Ecosystem (try getting married and completing massive home improvements all in the same month sometime… nobody ever said I was all that bright).

All the Ecosystem needs to return to robust health is my devoted attention again, which it will have in about a week or so. Stay tuned, and do not despair…

Great. I love the Ecosystem. It gives colorful, lively imagery to our bloggish aspirations. If only I could get to be a Playful Primate again!

6 comments:

carla said...

I can't decide if the Ecosystem is a scourge or a help.

It drives me nuts to monitor it..LOL

Nick said...

Playful Primate? I'm just happy to finally be out of the Crawly Amphibian phase and into the Slithering Reptile phase.

Ann Althouse said...

Nick: Isn't that what's so cool about it? Lots of people feel happy about progress at all sorts of levels.

Nick said...

Oh I'll admit it's cool... just never seems to happen fast enough. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the Ecosystem also. I've watched my blog rise and have seen it switch between "Marauding Marsupial" (a great label!)and "Large Mammal" (not so unique of a label but higher on the scale). I'm glad N. Z. Bear will have some time later on to continue his great work. Congratulations to him and Mrs. Bear and many wonderful years together.

Joan said...

As a long-time slimy mollusk, I was psyched to be a Flippery Fish for a week or so, a little while back... how fleeting is popularity!