April 18, 2007

"American Idol" -- results -- oh, no! Is this the end for Sanjaya?

Separated from my TiVo, I'm watching live. They've identified the bottom three: Sanjaya, LaKisha, and Blake. Somehow, Chris escaped the bottom three.

Blake's my favorite. Don't take Blake away from me!

LaKisha, she was bad... last night!

Sanjaya... he's our joy-a.

Blah! We have to listen to Martina McBride... and her blusher. But "God is great." That's what she's singing.

Earlier, we heard Fergie, and we -- well, I, at least -- imagined her as just another "American Idol" contestant, and wanted to hear Simon slam her. It was hideous!...

Ah! Blake is safe!

So is it LaKisha or Sanjaya? A painful, dramatic moment on "American Idol"! And America did the right thing. LaKisha has earned another chance. Our dear boy Sanjaya must go.

Watching the video of his highlights on the show, Sanjaya cries. He's wiping tears from his eyes, and who know what he's thinking about what happened to him? And now the break-out star of the season is gone. Can he have his own TV show or something? We (heart) Sanjaya.

12 comments:

crafty49er said...

IT IS ABOUT TIME, ENOUGH ALREADY!!! HE WAS JUST TOO COCKY LAST NIGHT, LIKE HE KNEW HE WOULDN'T BE VOTED OFF NO MATTER HOW BAD HE WAS!
GO JORDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sure he can get a show on Nickelodean.

Joshua Frear said...

... and now there's no reason to watch American Idol anymore this season.

The talent is seriously down this season, and Sanjaya was an amusing alternative, while he lasted.

Tom T. said...

I don't know much about Martina McBride, but she was fantastic tonight.

Jennifer said...

Just when I was coming around to him, too. Oh well.

Tom T - Martina McBride has an incredible voice and a fondness for insipid songs.

Galvanized said...

Get OUT! (Elaine Benes push out the door) LOL

Sure, Sanjaya is off the AI stage, but he's got it made. In no time, this very young kid will have a record deal and his own line of haircare products, teen magazine covers, and don't forget the AI tour. He's going to be basking for a long while. He deserves some rewards for going after a dream while so young and taking all of the ribbing.

Unknown said...

Sanjaya also looked pretty cool in the ford commercial. James Bond meets Teen Idol?

Douglas said...

Sanjaya is in the top ten, that means he has a touring contract, if not a recording one.

you can make HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars even with a graduated pay plan during the idol tour.

sanjaya is gonna make a lot of money. I don't mourne him, you know who I mourne? Sundance who actually had talent.

DaveW said...

My fellow Americans, our long national nightmare is over.

Irene Done said...

Did you notice that when he sang his farewell song, he changed the lyrics to "let's give 'em something to talk about...other than hair." At first I thought this was clever but then I thought, wait a minute, he's the one who's out there with his weekly hairstyles. He's all "look at my hair" and then: "don't talk about my hair!" Hmmm.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Any update on Howard Stern's response?

blake said...

Now,now, I'm not going anywhere.