February 16, 2004

Which Federal Rule of Civil Procedure Are You? I got this from Prof. Yin. He was Rule 11. I too am Rule 11. Ah, I bet everyone comes out Rule 11. Rule 11 is just more of a person than the other rules.

I'm still waiting for the "Which Federal Courts Doctrine Are You?" quiz, where you can be mootness or abstention or the independent and adequate state ground doctrine.

UPDATE: This blog thinks I was somehow saying or implying that people who don't come out as Rule 11 on the Civpro quiz are "inferior." How do you get that? Somehow now the term "everyone" means the superior people? Or is it the "Rule 11 is just more of a person than the other rules." That clearly means Rule 11 seems to contain more human-being-ish attributes. For a nonhuman thing to be more like a human being doesn't imply superiority. Remember "to err is human"--being human implies a whole range of qualities, good and bad.

RE-UPDATE: Craig has reinterpreted my post now, so all is forgiven. Or, I mean ... Rule 11-ishly ... sanctions will be imposed!

No comments: