July 22, 2014

"I always forbade everyone to clean my studios, dust them, not only for fear they would disturb my things, but especially because I always counted on the protection of dust."

"It’s my ally. I always let it settle where it likes. It’s like a layer of protection. When there’s dust missing here or there, it’s because someone has touched my things. I see immediately someone has been there. And it’s because I live constantly with dust, in dust, that I prefer to wear gray suits, the only color on which it leaves no trace."

Said Picasso.

4 comments:

Emil Blatz said...

"If any of you homos touches any of my stuff, I'll kill ya!"

. - Francis

Guildofcannonballs said...

Hey light up Francis, go to CO.

Smilin' Jack said...

That's what I explain to all the chicks who visit my house. Works for cobwebs, too.

The Crack Emcee said...

Artists are great,...