July 21, 2014

Mashable may be thinking "Thoughts That Etsy Models Are Having Right Now."



See if you can caption that better than Mashable did.

But what I'm thinking is: Time to revisit Randy Normal:



ADDED: Sorry the old "Randy Normal Jeans" video has gone private. I wouldn't have even put this post up if I'd known that would happen. I've swapped in a poorly filmed live version, and I can't even find a good screen shot of Randy Normal. Not only am I off to a terrible start on the first day of the work week, I realize that at least 7 old posts are now wrecked.

6 comments:

Ann Althouse said...

The classic "Randy Normal Jeans" video isn't up for some reason. It's gone private. Sorry I had to switch to a live version, which is a lot harder to see and has live singing which isn't as good.

Moose said...

http://vevo.ly/ew6elh

Ron said...

The Vernors Gnome goes hipster to announce new alcoholic ginger beer...

Unknown said...

Mainstreaming garden gnomes.

TosaGuy said...

If one could ban either this knit beard or men in shorts, which would it be?

JRoberts said...

How's this for a caption:

"If you think this looks weird, you should see my underwear"